[Asterisk-video] sip + ip camera = video sip call

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Fri Jan 28 01:42:52 CST 2011

Hi,

We use a similar configuration (video phone, calls a audio phone and the
video is available on a 3rd video call only).

To make this specific junction, we use app_Konference (compiled with the
Video option).
This application allow you to link 3 Asterisk calls and control the
video streams (1 audio call, 1 audio call, 1 video only call).
In your case I think it will be :

Audio phone calls the  video phone (specific mode to fork the call).
video phone answer, so the video call is transferer to the Konference.
Audio phone calls the camera (internal extension and mode nomasquerade).
The camera is integrated in the Konference.
An so the audio call join the conference.

We use VXI that have implemented specific feature to split the calls in
order to make that scenario easy to do from the VoiceXML.
But it should be possible to do it in Dialplan mode I think.

Regards,

Borja

Le 27/01/2011 14:51, Martin Moerman a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to solve a puzzle.
>
> I have a sip intercom and a PoE IP camera (h.264)
>
> I am looking for a solution whereby when a person presses the button
> on the intercom, it will make a sip call via the server and add the
> video of the camera to an video sip phone.
>
> So somebody who has a video sip phone like yealink or so can see who
> stands in front of the door and answer to the person in audio.
>
> Is this possible with Asterisk ?
>
> If so can somebody please send me some conf ideas ?
>
> regards
> martin
>

> --

Borja Sixto, Research&  Innovation - http://www.i6net.com