[Asterisk-video] sip + ip camera = video sip call

|| dave cantera Mobile david.cantera at ibsonecall.com
Thu Jan 27 16:22:52 CST 2011

martin,
just use a grandstream videophone.  it mounts on the wall and you can
set it to auto answer for viewing from inside if no one is there.
daveC

Martin Moerman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to solve a puzzle.
>
> I have a sip intercom and a PoE IP camera (h.264)
>
> I am looking for a solution whereby when a person presses the button
> on the intercom, it will make a sip call via the server and add the
> video of the camera to an video sip phone.
>
> So somebody who has a video sip phone like yealink or so can see who
> stands in front of the door and answer to the person in audio.
>
> Is this possible with Asterisk ?
>
> If so can somebody please send me some conf ideas ?
>
> regards
> martin

SJREIA South Jersey Real Estate Investors Association
Want to invest in Real Estate?
come out and join over 450 real estate investors
http://www.southjerseyinvestors.org

Licensed NJ Real Estate Agent
Buy This House, LLC
david.cantera at BuyThisHouseNJ.com