[Asterisk-video] Converting video recordings

mitul at enterux.com mitul at enterux.com
Sat Jan 8 04:50:33 UTC 2011

I believe this can be done by mp4creator application provided by mpeg4ip, however there is no documentation on how it can be done.

This brings us to the question where I believe we need to put up a wiki page documenting things like these.

I am willing to create a wiki, any interested developer can contact me offline so that I can start the process.

Look forward to hear from fellow members,

Regards,
Mitul Limbani
Enterux Solutions
www.enterux.com