[Asterisk-video] app_transcoding in a SIP video call

Mário Dias mario at hardserver.com
Mon Feb 28 09:45:19 CST 2011

Hello!!

I have installed with sucessfull the app_rtsp, and app_transcoder, and
it work fine.

But now, I want associate some SIP extensions to the app_transcoder.

My idea is: replace the usb camera of my softphone to a network camera
(that was associated to app_transcoder, and app_transcoder calls
app_rtsp, VIA RTSP streaming).

In a videocall, I want catch only the voice of softphone computer (pc
audio card), but the video from rtsp streaming (and not of usb
camera)....

It is possible??

What I have to do, to make that??