[Asterisk-video] Video Call through asterisk failed due to codec negotiation

Khairul Nadzmi Mohd Yusof nadzmi at cybersecurity.my
Thu Feb 24 05:49:49 CST 2011

Hi,

  Currently i'm trying to initiate a video call using sip from a Tandberg 3000 MXP
to a softphone (SIP communicator application). It managed to get through only
for voice but failed on the video part. I have set it to go through h263p
protocol. When it comes to the video format, the tandberg is transmitting CIF
but on the soft phone it is only transmitting VGA. Is there a way to enable both
of them to transmit the video.
Khairul Nadzmi b Mohd Yusof

Analyst, Secure IT Services Department
Cyber Responsive Services
CyberSecurity Malaysia
An Agency Under the Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation (MOSTI)

General Line : +603 8992 6888
Direct Line  : +603 8992 6967
General Fax  : +603 8945 3205
Mobile       : +601 9272 1528