[Asterisk-video] Asterisk Video Playback - MP4 ad 3GP files

KhoaNV khoanv at thoaidoanhnghiep.com
Thu Dec 29 21:26:18 CST 2011

As I knew, Asterisk only supports video pass-through with RTP protocol. So
you might need a video source - a media streaming server. Playback function
in * Dialplan does not support video file.
I know someone who has been deploy successfully an IVVR (Interactive Video
and Voice Response) system with Darwin media server - Asterisk Integration.
Please try a little bit more for google, I've found some thread about
configuration for over a year, but lost. If you need, I'll try to research
again.

WBR,

** Khoa, Nguyen Viet*
*Hanoi Comp & Comm, Jsc