[Asterisk-video] hot to know a mobile device supports video call when trying to do outbound 3g video call

Konstantinos Liadakis kliadakis at yuboto.com
Wed Aug 24 05:56:07 CDT 2011

Although this post is 4 weeks old, i never got some answers from the list.

There is no way to know if device has 3g video capability or if it is in
an area with 3g coverage?

How can we avoid sending 3g video calls to non capable devices? Could
someone post a dialplan that could do that?

Hope this time i get some answer. Thank you very much in advance

Regards

Dinos

On 25/7/2011 11:53 ??, Konstantinos Liadakis wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Is there any way to know if device supports video call, or if device
> supports video calls but is not within 3g coverage when trying to make
> outbound video call and call fails.
>
> During my tests i have seen that sometimes calls go through to devices
> without video capability. In this case i found a message in mobiles
> voicemails with just a buzzing sound.
>
> How can we avoid sending 3g video calls to non capable devices? Could
> someone post a dialplan that could do that?
>
> thank you in advance
>
> dinos
>

> --
>

> -----