[Asterisk-video] Default Resolition for Video Call

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Oct 25 17:32:24 CDT 2010

Olle should be the right person to ask about the video branch, I think
the current status is that it is not very active and not merged into any
official version (please correct me anyone if I am wrong). Anyway you
should give it a try and comment the results, I think that the
probabilities that it work are higher than with any other asterisk version.

Best regards
Sergio