[Asterisk-video] Default Resolition for Video Call

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Oct 25 16:51:56 CDT 2010

Hi Jack

I am afraid that you can not do much with a unmodified asterisk version.
The main problem is that the phones are the one that chooses the size to
send based on the the information they got from the other other endpoint
in the SDP, but Asterisk does not forward it, so the phone usually
decides to be conservative and send the lower h264 level which means
qcif to ensure compatibility.

Best regards
Sergio