[Asterisk-video] Simulate a 3G-324M video call

Low Yu Siang yusiang at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 05:42:33 CDT 2010

I guess you can do it in such setup:-

SIP softphone A-> Asterisk SIP Server 1 -> 3G-324M -> SS7 -> E1 -> SS7 -> 3G-324M -> Asterisk SIP Server 2 -> SIP softphone B

The topic on using SIP softphone to make/receive video calls from the handsets and how to use chan_ss7 for making outbound video calls were already discussed in this forum. You can also easily find the guide on how to simulate ss7 signalling link using 2 asterisk boxes on the net.