[Asterisk-video] how can I connect a 3g video call to dahdi or sip extension

Dan Julius dan.julius at gmail.com
Fri May 7 05:45:40 CDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to route incoming 3G video calls to both 3g phones (dahdi
extensions) and SIP extensions, so whoever picks up the call first will
answer it.

I I'm using asterisk 1.4 and libh324m
Using only dahdi extensions this is straightforward by adding the two
numbers to the dial cmd
exten => s,1,Dial(Dahdi/g1/${NUMBER1}&Dahdi/g1/${NUMBER2})

Using just SIP extensions I am also able to do this after running the h324m
applications:

exten => s,1,h324m_gw(d at test)
exten => d,1,Dial(SIP/p1&SIP/p2)

My question is how to do this when some of the recipients are sip, and some
are dahdi. How do I handle the h324m requirement on only some of the
channels?
Please note that I'm not trying to bridge all parties. Just connect the
caller to the first agent who answers the call.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan