[Asterisk-video] videoswitch support for meetme

Wang Tony tonywang5671 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 19:41:10 CDT 2010

Hello, I read the post of Jan, 15, 2007 from Lorenzo Miniero, that he developed a patch that's supposed to add basic video support to MeetMe.
I can not find where to get that patchd meetme. Can anyone help me to get it?

I have a requirement on meetme as bellow:
1. There will be only two people join the meetme conference.Let's say A & B.
2. I would like to let A see the video of B & B see the video of A
3. Both of A & B use xlite softphone.
4. May one of uses join conference by 3G phone

I think the patched meetme by Lorenzo Miniero may fullfill my requirements of 1 to 3. Add H324m stack I may fulfill requirement 4
Please anyone advise if I am right, thanks!

Best Regard
Tony Wang