[Asterisk-video] Asterisk videomixer+mcuweb and Xtras* video / 3G addon

Wang Tony tonywang5671 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:21:36 CDT 2010

Hello all, what's difference between videomixer+mcuweb from Sergio Garcia Murillo and Xtras* video / 3G addon from i6Net?

I would like to build a Asterisk MCU video conference application on Asterisk. Which one is more properly?

I did not found useful installation guide or instruction for both of them? Where can I get it?

If I would like to build videomixer+mcuweb application, not using vmware image, where can I get instruction?

Million thanks for any advise!

Best Regard
Tony Wang