[Asterisk-video] Need some help regarding Asterisk video setup

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Thu Jun 24 05:28:56 CDT 2010

Hi,

i6net is working on a channel RTMP to be able to play (and send) a video
stream to a basic FlashApplication.
You can, see and hear in a web page the video sent by a SIP video phone.
This can interest you in that kind of configuration ?

Regards,

Borja

--
Borja Sixto, Research&  Innovation - http://www.i6net.com
Office: +34 911877477 | Gtalk: bsixto | Skype: borja.sixto