[Asterisk-video] H264 support in VideoMixer

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Wed Jun 2 06:38:43 CDT 2010

Hi Gunnar

The integration of h264 shouldn't be too complicated, I already have
integrated it into app_transcoder. The problem is that I am currently
involved in a very demanding project and I have no time at all.
I hope to be more relaxed in July to start working again on the web
page, mcu and flash gateway, but until then I think I can not be of much
help.

Best regards
Sergio