[Asterisk-video] AppConference important question

Neil Stratford neils at vipadia.com
Sun Jan 10 10:11:50 CST 2010

To fill in the gaps here - app_videoswitch *was* a fork of
app_conference several years ago that added some initial support for
video. Rather than maintain app_videoswitch as a separate project
however we submitted the patches back to app_conference. Hence
videoswitch is no more - it's all in app_conference.

So no, app_conference isn't based on videoswitch - videoswitch was based
on app_conference, but now they are the same thing.

Neil