[Asterisk-video] App_rtsp installation problem?

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 06:40:04 CST 2010

Hi Salvatore, thank you for your prompt response. I think I didn't express myself clearly. My problem is when I try to install the application (using the "sudo make" command) that I got the following error messages. I put the app_rtsp.c in the apps folder and it is after then that I used the "sudo make" command. I have also a working Asterisk software. I am even using the app_mp4 application. So, the problem could be with my system. I'm using Ubuntu Hardy.

The  following  is the error that I got when I tried to install:

[CC] app_rtsp.c -> app_rtsp.o

In file included from /usr/include/inttypes.h:28,

                 from /opt/asterisk-1.4.26/include/asterisk/compat.h:20,

                 from /opt/asterisk-1.4.26/include/asterisk.h:27,

                 from app_rtsp.c:24:

/usr/include/stdint.h:37: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘typedef’

The following is what is included in the stdint.h file:

 36 # define __int8_t_defined

 37 typedef signed char             int8_t;

 38 typedef short int               int16_t;

 39 typedef int                     int32_t;

So, any hint?

Thank you.

Best regards,

- Zelalem S.