[Asterisk-video] App_rtsp installation problem?

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:04:53 CST 2010

Hi all, I downloaded the app_rtsp application from the following place and tried to install but I got an error.

        https://asteriskvideo.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/asteriskvideo/app_rtsp/app_rtsp.c

The error is the following:
[CC] app_rtsp.c -> app_rtsp.o

In file included from /usr/include/inttypes.h:28,

                 from /opt/asterisk-1.4.26/include/asterisk/compat.h:20,

                 from /opt/asterisk-1.4.26/include/asterisk.h:27,

                 from app_rtsp.c:24:

/usr/include/stdint.h:37: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘typedef’

The following is what is in the stdint.h file:

 36 # define __int8_t_defined

 37 typedef signed char             int8_t;

 38 typedef short int               int16_t;

 39 typedef int                     int32_t;

So, what is the problem? BTW, the sip.fontventa website is down. How can I then use the app_rtsp application. I mean after successfully installing the application what are the steps. I know how to configure a streaming server.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

- Zelalem S.
Grahamstown, SA