[Asterisk-video] 3G Video Call PRI Debug Output

mitul at enterux.com mitul at enterux.com
Fri Dec 17 15:41:12 UTC 2010

Sounds good but I had tried that option I believe, but it wont hurt to try once more.

But I m suspecting problem with the libmp4v2 coz now even my app_mp4 is crashing my Asterisk box.

Ahem,  I need some of the other hackers here to validate the fact that mpeg4-1.5.1 is stale project and fails to compile on newer systems n hope if we can use the capability offered by libmp4v2 hosted on code.google.com.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani
Enterux Solutions