[Asterisk-video] video multi-casting on *

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Thu Aug 5 04:01:37 CDT 2010

Hi,

I think the MCU will be able to do it.
I case of audio/video broadcasting, you can use the application
Konference (fork of Conference/VideoSwitch).
To able to use it with 3G and the Flash channel you probably need to do
some patchs.

i6net can provide a VoiceXML interface to manage the video conference.

Regards,

Borja for i6net

--
Borja Sixto, Research&  Innovation - http://www.i6net.com
Office: +34 911877477 | Gtalk: bsixto | Skype: borja.sixto