[Asterisk-video] Video with Polycom VVX1500

Tim King tim at tim-king.com
Thu Sep 17 02:23:10 CDT 2009

First off, try Asterisk 1.6.0 and only allow H.264 codec and whatever
audio codec you want. Ensure videosupport=yes. Then see what works and
doesn't. Video voicemail should be OK but may not be sync'ed very well.
PolyCom to PolyCom should work OK. PolyCom to Grandstream may work,
depending on who initiates the call. IVR usage should be irrelevant, but
Queuing might be an issue. Also it is vital that all phones are upgraded
to latest firmware.

Then come back and ask for something more specific to be fixed.