[Asterisk-video] High resolution video - Softphone

Zoaaaaa zoachien at securax.org
Wed Sep 2 09:25:56 CDT 2009

Hello,

I'm working for Zoiper.com.
The limit is hardcoded in our case (in the case of counterpath probably
as well). The reason is compatibility reasons, its the biggest
resolution most webcams will support
If we dont hardcode it, we can go to 960x720 on a logitech quick cam
pro. I think there is also some new microsoft webcam with an even higher
resolution. (We can support pretty much whatever the webcam is capable
of producing).

Contact me on support at zoiper.com (ask for Zoa). And i will see what we
can do for your project.

Greetings,