[Asterisk-video] Video (high resolution) Over Asterisk

Jamie A. Stapleton jstapleton at computer-business.com
Tue Sep 1 10:17:50 CDT 2009

http://www.aethra.com/ProductDetails.asp?dp=634_Maia,XC,Top

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-video-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-video-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Eduardo - Gmail
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 4:48 PM
To: 'Development discussion of video media support in Asterisk'
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-video] Video (high resolution) Over Asterisk

Dear Mitul,
Thanks for your email.
I have search for video phones with external, and only found Grandstream GXV3140, but the camera of this video phone has no good resolution to be able to display in a large LCD, so I believe we will need to run with an external solution using a PC + camera/webcam +softphone. Do you know any other video ip phone?

Tks,
Eduardo.