[Asterisk-video] mpeg4 video and h.263

Andy Eager eagera at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 28 16:55:15 CDT 2009

Joe Baltes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> RADVISION products all support H.264.

Even the older ones (ViaIP 400 - part no 55580-00001)?

I did capture a trace of an h.323 call setup and only saw H.263 & MPEG4
being offered.... but then that's probably because the phone I was
testing with only supported those 2 codecs.

Might try with a newer phone that supports h.264 and see what I get.

Andy Eager