[Asterisk-video] MCU works

Salvatore Frandina salvatore.frandina at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:38:31 CDT 2009

*Hi Karim,*

 *yes we can (i think...). I have tried with the following softphone:*

can't see the video.*

*Eyebeam (commercial version of X-lite): It works well. I receive the same
message stream of X-lite*

*Mirial: It works well. I receive the same message stream of X-lite*

*Kapanga:doesn't work. I receive error message stream in MCU CLI...I don't
know where is the problem, I have tried all configuration.*

 *What softphone do you try?Do you use vmware of sergio murillo or stand
alone installation?*

 *Thank you*

--
Salvatore Frandina