[Asterisk-video] app transcoder

anandadip mandal anandadip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:34:23 CDT 2009

Hi
I have successfully compiled and able to load the app_transcoder.so;
I want to know the configuration of  extension.conf to put the
app_transcoder in use.
I have two sip soft phone(video capable) 3000, 3001 which are already
registered to asterisk and I can make audio call  between them;
Also please let me know if i have to add anything specific to extesion.conf
and sip.conf  for enabling  video call.
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks and regards
Anand