[Asterisk-video] VMWare image of mcuWeb and Media Mixer

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Wed Oct 21 15:54:03 CDT 2009

Hi  Grudowski,

Grudowski, Bartosz escribió:

> Hello Sergio,
>

> I am also interested in the solution for mixing video and audio from
> different sources for a video call. I would like to mix voice from
> isdn station and video from a looped file or ip camera stream. Would
> you be so kind and share your suggestions with me?
>

> Regards,
>
> Bartosz

I was thinking in that scenario also some time ago. I think that the
best solution would be implementing 3-way (or 4-way, or n-way)
application like Dial that routes packers from one channel to another
based on what it is configured on the dial plan.

Something like

exten => s,1,Dial3(200,201,audio<-audio1,video<-video2,audio1<audio,etc..)

Best regards