[Asterisk-video] VMWare image of mcuWeb and Media Mixer

Artem Makhutov artem at makhutov.org
Fri Oct 9 10:32:24 CDT 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 10:14:00AM +0200, Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just come back from vacations to work again.
>
> I have received lately many request about installing and testing my mcu
> software so I have just released a VMWare image with a test bed of the
> media mixer and mcuWeb.
>
> http://ovh.dl.sourceforge.net/project/mcumediaserver/mcumediaserver/rev%2058/mcuWeb.rar
>
> If anyone is interested in testing it just drop me an email and I'll
> explain how to use it.

It sounds interesting. I will try it out during the weekend.

It it possible to use this software to mix video and audio from different sources?

For example to take a sip softphone with a webcam and a hardware sip phone and mix
both RTP streams to one call (video only from softphone and audio only from hardware phone).

Thanks, Artem