[Asterisk-video] H324M over mISDN problem

Low Yu Siang yusiang at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 21:52:16 CDT 2009

Thank you for your replies! I tried making incoming video calls with another telco(telco 2) and there is no problem at all. My initial conclusion was wrong as the line/port is also not released after call hangup even when the line "BCHAN: DeACT Conf" appears in the log.

telco 1 (has problem) http://pastebin.ca/1603063
telco 1 (no problem)  http://pastebin.ca/1603066
telco 2 (no problem)  http://pastebin.ca/1603067

I compared the logs and couldn't spot any difference. Is there any way to do lower-level logging/sniffing on mISDN?