[Asterisk-video] Sip user that send mpeg stream

Salvatore Frandina salvatore.frandina at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 07:38:36 CST 2009

Hi Sergio,

I would like to improve the DTMF mode of app_conference. I try to add a
fixed dummy-user (0 user) that send a video composed by static image. The
image contain the correspondence between user and their ID. So your
app_mp4play or app_rtsp can help me?If i try to send a video with
app_mp4play it works with app_conference?

Thank

PS
Where can i found a documentation about how install and use app_mp4play and
app_rtsp?Can you send me the webpage of your "dead" site.
--
Salvatore Frandina
mail: salvatore.frandina at gmail.com