[Asterisk-video] Can the current Asterisk w/ video meet our needs?

Neil Stratford neils at vipadia.com
Wed May 27 04:22:42 CDT 2009

Hi,

Emmanuel BUU wrote:
>> The relay agent does the translation from ASL signing into spoken word and
>> vice versa.
>>
> Yes with some tricky dialaplan and a modified version of app_confernce.

Out of interest, what modifications did you need to make?

VRS was the initial application domain for the video support in
app_conference and something that I'd very much like to be supported
out-of-the-box.

I'm keen to get back into doing some video development for Asterisk
again, so if anyone has any projects, let me know!

Neil
--
Vipadia Limited - http://vipadia.com/
ClackPoint - http://clackpoint.com/