[Asterisk-video] How to know if video call is comming?

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 05:39:57 CDT 2009

Thank you Borja for your prompt response. But I think I have still some questions. I am using Asterisk 1.4.21 version. So, what is the patch (where can I get it) for this particular version. BTW, I am also using the app_mp4 application. The other thing, does the CHANNEL function (that you mentioned) tell me if the call if video or audio? I mean I was expecting a return value that I can use for the GOTOIF function in extensions.conf file to go to a particular place if the call is video or audio. Please elaborate on this. Particularly, I don't understand the Traces from PRI section. I don't use ISDN at the moment.

Thank you.

- Zelalem S.