[Asterisk-video] regd: genral Info

jack nicolson jack.nicolson123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:13:13 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I want to know that  I have E1 line connection which support 31 channels. I
installed lib324m stack in my asterisk box. I also installed VXI browser
from i6net with out license for video ports so have a single port available
for  test purpose.
Any way I am not using Vxml application simply I created diaplan in
extensions.conf and use lib324m stack functions for 3G call negotiation
mp4play
and rtsp functions for playing video and live link.

Do I required license from i6net for opening video ports or simply I can
make 31 video call(as E1 line limit) using lib324m stack and the other two
functions.

thanks,
Jack