[Asterisk-video] Regd: information

jack nicolson jack.nicolson123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:13:58 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am getting user information layer1 as unknown while I am trying to make an
outbound video call  however the call get connected to the mobile and will
remain h324m_gwanswer() application not moved to mp4play.

I want to know Do I need to install any patch or its may be the issue with
fixed network and mobile video communication.

My incoming video call from the mobile works fine their the user information
layer I am getting  is User information layer 1: H.223/H.245 Multimedia (38)

hope to get reply.

Thanks

Jack