[Asterisk-video] video call work in one side

gmail gergis.rasmy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 04:29:30 CDT 2009

what part of it ??
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dharmesh Garg
  To: Development discussion of video media support in Asterisk
  Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [Asterisk-video] video call work in one side

  may i know your(server) configuration..

  On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 6:41 AM, gmail <gergis.rasmy at gmail.com> wrote:

    i have a problem in making video call from one X-lite softphone to another , after i dial from 3500 to 3501 extension , and i press start video on extension 3500 (the calling party) the video is recived by 3501, but in the same call when  i press start video on 3501 (the called party) no video is sent to 3500 , when i reverse the call - that is when i dial from 3501 to 3500 the matter is reversed and only 3500 (the called party) recive video , that's we can say that only the called part can recive the video,  here is my sip.conf file :

    [general]
    port = 5060
    bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
    pedantic=yes