[Asterisk-video] video call work in one side

gmail gergis.rasmy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:41:58 CDT 2009

i have a problem in making video call from one X-lite softphone to another , after i dial from 3500 to 3501 extension , and i press start video on extension 3500 (the calling party) the video is recived by 3501, but in the same call when  i press start video on 3501 (the called party) no video is sent to 3500 , when i reverse the call - that is when i dial from 3501 to 3500 the matter is reversed and only 3500 (the called party) recive video , that's we can say that only the called part can recive the video,  here is my sip.conf file :

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
pedantic=yes