No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

I'd be interested to hear if you find anything else.

Dan

On Aug 16, 2010 8:07 AM, "Kalimutu Singh" <botachek at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I am exploring options on how to improve the H324M/3G video calls recording
quality. I have tried updating the libh324m/app_mp4/mpeg4ip/ffmpeg to the
latest SVN revision but there seems to be no improvement. Another way I have
tried to improve the video quality is to change the video bitrate (from
52kbps H263+12.2kbps AMR to 60kbps H263+4kbps AMR) in H245Capabilities but
there isn't much significant improvement on video quality eventhough audio
quality is lowered.

Just wondering if anyone can suggest any solution/findings on this recording
video quality issue?  I have also uploaded a recorded sample to
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lvwon0 in case if it is useful for
comparion/benchmark purpose. Thank you.

Regards,
Kalimutu

--0016363b913a7d0558048e6241fa

p>
quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:botachek at gmail.com">botachek at gmail.com</a>&gt; =
rding quality. I have tried updating the libh324m/app_mp4/mpeg4ip/ffmpeg to=
 the latest SVN revision but there seems to be no improvement. Another way =
I have tried to improve the video quality is to change the video bitrate (f=
rom 52kbps=A0H263+12.2kbps=A0AMR to 60kbps=A0H263+4kbps AMR) in H245Capabil=
ities but there isn&#39;t much significant improvement on video quality=A0e=
venthough audio quality is lowered.</div>

ording video quality issue?=A0=A0I have also uploaded a recorded sample to =
ww.sendspace.com/file/lvwon0</a>=A0in case if it is useful for comparion/be=
nchmark purpose. Thank you.</div>