[Asterisk-video] Unable to complete negociation on 3G calls

Julien Leboeuf jleboeuf at neocom.fr
Thu Jul 2 06:54:36 CDT 2009

I've found a solution to my problem, it's working great right now.
E1 ----- Asterisk 1.6 x64 ------ IAX ------- Asterisk 1.4 x86----h324m

Since I can't change the asterisk version on the server with the Digium
Card, I send the 3G call though an IAX trunk, without modifying the
codec, to another server with asterisk 1.4 on a x86 platform.
I had doubts over the IAX trunk, but it works like a charm, no lag
except the one caused by the wireless transmission.

This test was done with an IAX trunk over WAN (~1MBits), an asterisk 1.4
on a virtual machine (CentOS guest on WinVista host with vmware) and NAT.

Thanks for everything

Julien LEBOEUF
Technicien Réseau

NEOCOM Multimedia