[Asterisk-video] Is it possible to pass through two asterisk ?

Thu Jul 2 06:04:07 CDT 2009

오상수 schrieb:
> Hello all
>
> I would like to study asterisk video call
> But I'm beginner in asterisk
>
> Is it possible to pass through two asterisk ?
>
> Sip Phone--> [asterisk1] --Zap ----- E1 ------ Zap --[asterisk2] --> Sip
> Phone
>
> Between Asterisk1 and Asterisk2 is connected by E1(PRI)
> For Video Call, libh324m & amr codec is installed
>
> If it is possible, how to configure extension.conf

Yes it is possible. But I suggest that you start from the beginning, e.g:

SIP<-->asterisk<--->SIP

3G mobile phone <-->asterisk<--->h324m_loopback()

3G mobile phone <-->asterisk<--->h324m_gw<-->echo()

3G mobile phone <-->asterisk<--->SIP

SIP <-->asterisk<--->3G mobile phone

SIP audio<-->asterisk<-->DAHDI-E1<-->asterisk<-->SIP audio

only if you mangage all of the above work,