[Asterisk-video] Does someone knows a good Web based video soft phone

borja.sixto at i6net.com borja.sixto at i6net.com
Wed Jan 28 05:09:04 CST 2009

Hi all,

X-lite and Eyebeam panic sometimes with the video support.
The support is not reactive... and propose a forum mode to post the tickets...

Kapanga and intellivic (androme) work too.
Kapanga and intellivic have a web integration too (firefox and IE).

I had test with portsip (IE), but i didn't make test with the h324m video
profile.

With linphone, it works too (with some crashs...) but the video configuration
for support h263 is not simple... and the video profile is not easy
configurable.

Regards,

Borja
from i6net