No subject

Thu Jan 15 22:29:28 CST 2009

quite an old issue.<br>
First, the self-advertisment, I already have available (for a looong
time) a multi video conference unit<br>
with video mixing, SIP based, no participant limit (apart of cpu
resources), continius presence, <br>
different mosaic modes and sizes, web ui, etc, etc.. <br>
The main problem here is none has a commercial plan or is willing to
invest a cent in supporting the <br>
development or even give feedback ideas. So, I think that until someone
shows some real interest<br>
&nbsp;in deploying a commercial mcu service nothing is going to change and
this thread will be a dead end <br>
again.<br>
Best regards<br>
Sergio<br>
Johansson Olle E escribi&oacute;:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">App_conference does have video, but not a mixer. It broadcast one
incoming video stream to all outbound channels.
The OpenH323 project has a h323 video mcu. Someone should take that
and move it to SIP. The hard part is the
RTP stuff that is already there.

/O