[Asterisk-video] Need to implement Multi point Video Conferencing

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Jan 26 22:27:27 CST 2009

Hello,

Long time back I had seen the makers of app_conference making
something similar but I wasnt able to install it successfully, any one
had luck with getting that work? If their core developers are on this
list mebbe they can further comment on this aspect of multi party
video conf which was in their roadmap.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,