[Asterisk-video] how to configure a videoconference call?

Monali Bhattacharya Monali.Bhattacharya at lntsec.com
Wed Dec 2 20:43:09 CST 2009

Hi Nadeen,
can you guide how you have set video call between the softphones using asterisk?

Thanks and Regards
Monali

Larsen & Toubro Limited
www.larsentoubro.com
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

>>> "nadeen" <nadeen at tigrisnet.com> 12/2/2009 8:10 PM >>>

Regards,

Voip & Network support

  Tel:   +44 208 7732060