[Asterisk-video] 3g call failed

Tue Aug 25 07:29:05 CDT 2009

chenqy2 schrieb:
> Hi Konrad:
>     Yes,we have no echo cancellation.But when we open the echo
> cancellation in the file system.conf,it is the same as before.Our TE210P
> card doesn't support hardware echo cancellation,and I don't know whether
> it can take effect after we open the item in the system.conf file.If you
> have the same problem,how do you solve it?

You misunderstood it.

Make sure that echo cancelers are DISABLED on both Asterisk and the PBX.

As Asterisk<--->Asterisk works, I suspect that the EC in the Asterisk
servers is not the problem.

But you have to make sure that the echo canceling is also disabled in
the PBX, and the PBX must not modify the audio stream (e.g. by
increasing the volume (=RX/TX gain)).

regards
klaus