[Asterisk-video] How to play 3gp/mp4 file which was downloaded from internet?

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Sun Apr 26 08:58:44 CDT 2009

The link was mainly to explain what are the hint tracks..

/Movies that are intended for streaming via QuickTime Streaming Server
<http://www.apple.com/quicktime/streamingserver/> must be hinted—that
is, they need a //hint track for every streamable media track. The hint
tracks tell the server exactly how to package the media data for the
network.
/
I use mpeg4ip for hinting.

BR
Sergio

Borja SIXTO escribió:
> Hi Sergio,
>
> I had bad experience with QuickTime.
> Are you sure that it works with your Asterisk video applications ?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Borja from i6net
>
> Sergio Garcia Murillo a écrit :
>
>> Hi Liu
>>
>> Hint tracks:
>> http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/hinttracks.html
>>
>> You can also do it with mpeg4ip, check the documentation for details.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Sergio
>>
>> Liu Jianquan escribió:
>>
>>> I download some 3gp and mp4 files from internet , and I use eyeBeam
>>> to see if they can be played in Asterisk , here is my dialplan:
>>>
>>> exten => 107,1,Answer
>>> exten =>