[Asterisk-video] Getting back the dtmf from app_mp4

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Wed Apr 22 08:39:38 CDT 2009

Hi,

Here the dump of the online documentation :

debian32*CLI> core show application mp4play
debian32*CLI>
  -= Info about application 'mp4play' =-

[Synopsis]
MP4 file playblack

[Description]
  mp4play(filename,[options]):  Play mp4 file to user.

Available options:
 'n(x)': number of digits (x) to wait for
 'S(x)': set variable of name x (with DTMFs) rather than go to extension
 's(x)': set digits, which should stop playback

Examples:
 mp4play(/tmp/video.mp4)                                        play
video file to user
 mp4play(/tmp/test.mp4,'n(3)')                          play video file
to user and wait for 3 digits
 mp4play(/tmp/test.mp4,'n(3)S(DTMF_INPUT)')     play video file to user
and wait for 3 digits and
                                                        set them as
value of variable DTMF_INPUT
 mp4play(/tmp/test.mp4,'n(3)s(#)')              play video file, wait
for 3 digits or break on '#'

debian32*CLI>

All parameters are described.

Regards,