[Asterisk-video] Bridging 3g call with SIP

Reza Fatahillah ezhot_95 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 19:46:00 CDT 2009

--- On Thu, 4/9/09, Emmanuel BUU <emmanuel.buu at ives.fr> wrote:

> Reza Fatahillah a écrit :
> > Is there solution to fix my problem?
> >
> yes : in sip.conf, you may use two parameters : externip
> and localnet.
>
> The first should be used to describe the private network
> that you are
> connected to and the second should be used to specify you
> public IP address.

Isn't it other way around? externip should be my public ip, and localnet is my subnet?

externip=mypublicip
localnet=172.x.x.0/255.x.x.0 ;subnet

I tried your method;
Sip exchange happened at my private ip, the connection ip at SDP was set to my private ip.

But no rtp stream received at my public ip.

I tried this to:
externip=mypublicip
localnet=172.x.x.6/255.x.x.0 ;real privateip

I received rtp stream at my public ip, but still cannot see anything at my handphone

Thanks