[Asterisk-video] app_transcoder and sip media

Reza Fatahillah ezhot_95 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 05:33:21 CDT 2009

I have tried your patch, now asterisk can have mpeg4 at sdp.
But it seem the mpeg4 capability send to handphone which the handphone doesnot support it.

My goal is to have my sipphone do callout to handphone.
So the final capability is h263 at sdp.
And transcoder will re-encode mpeg4 from my sipphone to h263 and stream it to target handphone

Thanks