[Asterisk-video] MCU architecture and demo

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Thu Apr 2 04:27:51 CDT 2009

Hi Tito,

There is no currently installation documentation on how to install the
MCU, but I think if post some details several times on the list, please
browse it.

You have to install two different components, the MediaMixer which you
have to download the source and compile, and the .sar file which you
need to install Sailfin (https://*sailfin*.dev.java.net/) and
deploy the .sar file in it.

Best regards
Sergio