[Asterisk-video] Stream video from Asterisk

Silvio Sisto sisto.silvio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:27:44 CDT 2008

I've been looking through the source code of app_ices.c and was able to
modify it to use ezstream instead of ices.
The problem I'm facing now seem to be that app_ices.c doesn't stream video
to ezstream.
When I try to start sendind video from the SIP phone it tells me it's unable
to do so.
I have no problem making video calls between two of those SIP phones using
asterisk though.
Any help is appreciated.
BR, Silvio

PS: I am using x-lite sip phone and asterisk 1.4 (latest versions of both).